Working with Compass
It's all about choice
Want to talk?
Call our relationship team on 0344 274 3908 or click here for further contact information.
Depending on how much control you would like to have of your customers insurances, we have options available to you.
For ultimate oversight, our Appointed Representative (AR) scheme is for you. You’ll always know exactly what is covered for each customer as you fully administer your customers insurance on their behalf via a market leading portal. You can even position their cover as ‘free’ to assist a sale.
If you prefer a lighter touch, you can simply act as an Introducer (IAR) promoting our services to your customers, after you’ve pointed them in our direction we will do the rest. We will provide the quote and if accepted we’ll collect premiums and issue policy documentation.
Either way you will receive:
Comprehensive products at competitive premiums
24/7/365 claims support
Excellent IT systems to support fulfilment with your customers
Tailored marketing support to enable scheme growth
Competitive rates of reward and commissions
Compliance support and training (AR parks only)
Working as an AR
All AR parks are given access to our exclusive online Support Hub, which stores all of the information needed to successfully and compliantly operate an AR Scheme.
In addition, we have developed a bespoke portal that makes it easy for Appointed Representative (AR) parks to directly sell Compass policies to their customers. The portal offers full online policy administration for new business, midterm changes, renewals and claims and includes:
- Quick quote, policy cancellation, and mid-term adjustment facilities
- Bulk invitation/renewal facility – you can invite a single policy or do hundreds at a time!
- Email or print capability – you can print or email your invitations and documentation according to your business and customers’ preferences
- Claims visibility – you can submit a new claim and track the status of existing ones
- Personalised documentation – all documents are designed with your park as the “sender” and include your individual bank/payment instructions
Working as an Introducer
Parks who introduce customers to us are supported by our website, www.compass.co.uk, on which holiday caravan, touring caravan, residential park home owners, and holidaymakers can get a quote, buy a policy and more.
For those who prefer not to transact online and/or require support, our office-based team provides an outstanding telephone service 7 days a week.
Want to talk? Call our relationship team on 0344 274 3908 or contact us for more information